Jesse Hernandez Mentions Eve

Category:

Jesse Hernandez, promoter of Empire Wrestling Federation and The School of Hard Knocks wrestling school, based out of San Bernardino, Calif. EWF is one of the longest running independent wrestling promotions in Southern California.

On wrestlers he’s trained:

I’ve trained a lot of people over the years. I’ve trained Rico, Melina, as well.
I helped when they brought in Layla El, she was just a Diva, I don’t think the
plan was to use her as a wrestler, but you know, that girl has such a heart and
such love for the business. Her, along with Eve Torres, they both decided to
come out to my school, just to learn, to learn the basics, and to learn as much
as they could. they were able to take that back to WWF, or WWE, I should say,
and say ‘hey, we’ve been training a little bit’ so it showed they really had
that fire. I’m very proud of those girls, they’re amazing. And there’s so many
others I’ve trained and have made it.

Credit - luchalucyblog

Comments (0)