New Photos & Blog From EveTorres.com

Category: , ,

People often ask me for tips on how to keep themselves motivated enough to commit to a fitness routine. One of my favorite pointers- make fitness fun! It’s extremely common for people to feel overwhelmed and daunted by the idea of implementing a fitness program into their lifestyle. For some people, finding an hour in the day to work out seems impossible when they have a huge workload and tons of responsibilities. For others, the idea of going to a gym filled with people can be scary. While there are many different tips I could give, making fitness fun is definitely at the forefront!

What do I mean by making fitness fun? Well, that will differ from person to person, but essentially what I’m saying is; if sticking to a workout routine is something you find hard- then find a way to incorporate fitness into your life while disguising it as fun! Whether that is getting your friends together for a game of volleyball on the beach, taking your dog for a 2mile walk, signing up for a dance class, or surfing the waves… there are tons of ways to get exercise without having to step foot into a gym!

So BeliEVErs- leave me a comment with your name and how you’re going to make fitness fun! I’m going to select my “Fun Fitness Favorite Five” (say that 10 times in a row haha) and will post them as an update to this blog. We can all learn from each other’s ideas ☺

Check out these pictures of me… just a few ways that I personally make fitness fun- surfing, Gracie Jiu Jitsu, rock climbing, hiking & of course, dance!

Comments (0)