Interview From 411Mania
Category: Interviews
The Miz and Eve have two things in common as WWE Superstars; they both came to professional wrestling via reality TV (him from The Real World to Tough Enough and her through a WWE Diva Search) and both are-or-have been World Champions.
The Miz: Hi Al Norton. This is WWE Champion – notice how I said WWE Champion – The Miz.
Al Norton: You're not the only one on the phone, though.
The Miz: Right, but she's not WWE Champion. I'm the WWE Champion.
Al Norton: You're taking away my chance to say congratulations on winning the belt.
The Miz: Thank you.
Al Norton: How has your life changed in the last few weeks?
The Miz: I don't get any more days off; there's no days off for the WWE Champion and I'm loving every second of it. I'm getting out there more and more. I was just on TMZ, I've got two full weeks of media right now. Look at me, I'm WWE Champion. I'm living the dream. I'm traveling everywhere do everything I ever wanted to do and I'm el numero uno.
Al Norton: Eve, you've held a championship belt before; any advice for him?
Eve: Any advice for Miz? Make sure and do your laundry.
The Miz: Laundry? Laundry's done. Great advice, Eve, thank you very much. That's what makes a champion; doing your own laundry. I've got people for that.
Eve: You're on the road and you lose track of things and then you don't have time to do laundry. It's important.
Al Norton: The WWE has a long history of performing for the troops and when you watch the shows it's clear how much it means to them but I'm curious about how much it means to you.
Eve: It means the world to us. I know for a lot of the superstars it's our favorite show of the year. It's not like any other show. We're there to show our gratitude to those who sacrifice so much for our freedom, for us being able to live our lives the way that we do. It's pure entertainment, having fun and reminding them to smile and enjoy the holidays, no matter where they are in the world.
The Miz: Exactly. It's incredible how much they sacrifice. They don't get to spend holidays with family, they miss birthdays, the miss the birth of children. The little things that we take for granted, they don't get to have. I've been to Iraq the last two years with Tribute to the Troops and I've gotten to witness what they do for their day-to-day routine. They wake up, they eat, they work, maybe they'll work out, maybe they'll get to skype for a couple of minutes with their families – those minutes that we take for granted, and that's the day. They put their lives on the line each and every day for my freedom, for my family's freedom, for my friend's freedom, and for that we give them a little thanks with Tribute to the Troops and hopefully help them escape from their daily routine for a moment or two and put a smile on their face. ....READ MORE
Its funny Eve said Trish I woulda thought she would have said Victoria/Tara